Bug: cannot claim victory

Started by kai, October 06, 2013, 09:57:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kai

Quote from: virgilw on October 06, 2013, 01:41:10 PM
I have one other report of this problem from yesterday.  It seems related to a left over, but invisible, crpl core.  This prevents victory conditions.  I'm not sure it has anything at all to do with the use of the spacebar... but that's an interesting angle so I will investigate.  So just hang tight and I'll figure it out.  In the mean time, the only way through the mission is to restart.  But, once you get experienced, you can blast through this mission pretty quickly.

In your first run where you did not get the victory conditions, did you save and load the mission several times (or even just once)?

I remember that I really saved once in this mission (leave the mission to auto save it, and then come back to continue), interesting...

Cruster

I can confirm that I too am not seeing a victory condition (and I didn't use the space bar)
No mission results page, the game just continues playing once the emitter is destoyed and I pick up the shield key. I've cleared out all the visible creeper too  :)

Game is 64bit version, Win7

I'm more than happy to post the save game file to help in any bug finding, if I can find it!
Anyone know where the save games are stored ?

The Directory I have here is: D:\Program Files\KnuckleCracker\Creeper World

Michionlion

Quote from: Cruster on October 09, 2013, 03:30:19 PM
I can confirm that I too am not seeing a victory condition (and I didn't use the space bar)
No mission results page, the game just continues playing once the emitter is destoyed and I pick up the shield key. I've cleared out all the visible creeper too  :)

Game is 64bit version, Win7

I'm more than happy to post the save game file to help in any bug finding, if I can find it!
Anyone know where the save games are stored ?

The Directory I have here is: D:\Program Files\KnuckleCracker\Creeper World

Your saves will be in D:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\CreeperWorld3\data\sectors\internal\1
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!

Cruster

Thanks MichionLion

I replayed Choix and got the victory. Bonus being I was a lot quicker the second time through!
Attached problem Choix save. I hope it's helpful towards any debugging!  :)