Custom Map: Nice Job 21: The Diver

Started by AutoPost, June 25, 2010, 12:24:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Melissa

Quote from: UpperKEES on June 28, 2010, 08:42:18 AM
You are? Do you paint? If you are creating modern art (because that's easier to convert into a map because of the shapes used), I could use one of your works as well if you like. I've not heard of any other painter playing CW, so you're probably the most famous artist in Creeper World. ;D It would be an honour to design something for one of the best players of my maps. :)

I am, and I actually sell, but I'm certainly not famous..   ;)
I'd say my painting style is geometric abstract. I think some of them might actually make an interesting looking map. I've already tried to make a map outta one of em, but it didn't look right. If anyone can do it right I guess it's you. Message me with ur email address, n ill send u a couple of pics. Lemme know what u think.  :)

UpperKEES

Quote from: Miss Melissa on June 29, 2010, 05:12:25 AM
I am, and I actually sell, but I'm certainly not famous..   ;)

You are famous here and that's more than enough for me! ;)

I'd say my painting style is geometric abstract.

Exactly the style I need. :)

I think some of them might actually make an interesting looking map. I've already tried to make a map outta one of em, but it didn't look right. If anyone can do it right I guess it's you. Message me with ur email address, n ill send u a couple of pics. Lemme know what u think.  :)

Thanks! PM sent....

PS: check out my latest map (NJ-22: The Artist) to find out what you can expect.
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

DethbyIT

The quest continues and now I'll try to incorporate some 'lessons learned'.
The word may be archaic, but that was 'cool'.

Thank you.
dbit

UpperKEES

Hey dbit, you're beating some pretty tough maps lately! :) This one wasn't easy at all, so I guess these lessons learned are paying off indeed.

DethbyIT

Thank you.
I'm having a blast!

I try playing before reading the discussion comments, and plan to recycle through them again (with tips).

Good stuff!

UpperKEES

I see!

Good to read you like them, even enough for another run. :)