Egos:Lemal

Started by steelwing, October 05, 2013, 01:47:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kharnellius

Quote from: born2chill on October 05, 2013, 01:58:08 PM
Well I'm not proud of it but I forced the issue:

I tore/TERPed down the walls and built two rows of cannons to hold the moving creeper back, while I fought way through. Surely not the way it's meant to be done, but it worked.

greez,
b2c

edit: removed huge image
Holy crap, my game looked identical to yours, lol!!!  Wow that is really weird how close we both played that mission.

Grauniad

A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

Clean0nion

Quote from: Grauniad on October 07, 2013, 10:09:27 PM
Quote from: Clean0nion on October 07, 2013, 06:39:03 PM
Ok, here's how I did it.

Ah, I see you took the hard route to complete it without shields... :)

A wall of blasters is pretty much a shield.

teknotiss

by that definition i can win EVERY map using ONLY shields, becasue i'm now defining all player controlled weapons as shields  ::) lol
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Kharnellius

Quote from: teknotiss on October 08, 2013, 10:32:14 AM
by that definition i can win EVERY map using ONLY shields, becasue i'm now defining all player controlled weapons as shields  ::) lol
Lol, what he said. :P

Bingeling

I attacked by mortars and blasters from the top left. It was a tad annoying getting enough blasters to kill those moving squares before they killed my relays.

Why be quick and fancy when you can use brute force and ignorance?

I think a try today would involve some wall terping, guppies, and whatnot. But CW1 style is satisfying too.

Harkler

I just terped an LZ for my CN and ignored the moving creeper entirely.

steelwing

Quote from: Bingeling on October 09, 2013, 08:45:34 AM
I attacked by mortars and blasters from the top left. It was a tad annoying getting enough blasters to kill those moving squares before they killed my relays.

Why be quick and fancy when you can use brute force and ignorance?

I think a try today would involve some wall terping, guppies, and whatnot. But CW1 style is satisfying too.
My only change in the future would probably be to try to use my 2nd CN.  I'm not sure how I'd use it, since it's so much simpler to only land one CN for this mission.  Still...