Custom Map #6961: CSM-77 miscotii. By: yum234

Started by AutoPost, January 08, 2019, 03:43:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #6961: CSM-77 miscotii

Author: yum234
Size: 144x144

Desc:
CORKY Style Map on demand of Miscotii. "Ctrl+Shift+J" - CORKY Help Box. "Ctrl+Shift+H" - monitor control. #BravoCornucanis #BravoKajacx #BravoVirgil #GoodLuck

Schizo

I had to restart once. haha  Great map, as usual.  Thank you. :)

D0m0nik

Thanks for another map Yum, this was a tough one.

I cheated for my time and used one singularity to take the bomb factory. My first score without singularity was about 1.06hrs. Both ways were enjoyable.

cjsk

Thank god! I thought maybe you were done with this series!

miscotii

Thank you very much Yum234. I always enjoy playing your maps and I really hope you keep on creating.

yum-forum

Thanks for comments!  :)

P.S. I am creating maps but now mainly in PF (Particle Fleet). Thanks to helps of great scriptmaker GoodMorning I get in PF new units and template similar to CSM. Good green mire (anti-creeper) struggle against red mire (creeper)...  Please try and enjoy! :D
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

yum-forum

As I mentioned before GMM (GoodMorning Mode) in PF more or less similar by gameplay with CSM (CORKY Style Mode) in CW3.

When I analyzed gameplay of GMM I understood that by some aspects GMM substantially differ from CSM and that aspects make gameplay more interesting:

1. Player don't know exactly level of mire in next part of map when open the bridge. This is big difference with CSM where easy to see level of creeper.
2. Also funny that red mire can (able) to attack territory of player's land in the back side with green mire.
As result - more intriguing gameplay!

I recommend to all who likes CSM in CW3 to try new GMM maps in Particle Fleet!  :)

P.S. Better to start from map 1299 in PF
last

yum-forum

last

DoomDutch

Awww, that's a shame. I love these maps. So much so, that I just registered on this website to write this.

yum-forum

Unhappy MMM become a little happy.
Thanks and You are welcome!  :)
last

Thufir

i realy enjoyed this one.

Just for fun i did an patience run, its beatable with only terp-tower and gate blockers .... but it took me 10h ingame-time. That was a fun weekend.

and i didnt use the middle AC pool.

yum-forum

last

yum-forum

One more video (from BRNK):

P.S. This map like "super star" - now on 3 YouTube channels...  :)
last

Johnny Haywire

QuoteJust for fun i did an patience run, its beatable with only terp-tower and gate blockers .... but it took me 10h ingame-time. That was a fun weekend.

Wow dude. That's either really impressive or insane. Or maybe a bit of both. Might have to try that myself - I love doing things like that.
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

yum-forum

last