Custom Map #2271: Circular Reasoning

Started by AutoPost, May 21, 2013, 07:01:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

orangina

I really enjoyed this map. It was original too. I liked the different fields. it wasn't too hard. please make more. this map was cream of the crop in my book. thanks for your time to make it.

Zaggy

Great map, but unlike orangina I'm finding it very difficult.  I can't figure out exactly what to do, but I'm having a lot of fun figuring it out.

There's a real sense of urgency, lots of fronts to fight on, and you get to choose which fronts to fight as you progress.  I just reach a point where there's no more anti-creeper to help me, and I get swarmed.  But I'll figure it out!

PMouser

Hi, I am a Bible believing christian.
I am a Youngevity distributor.

purpleyukari

Basically, to do it you have to build up your economy, then focus on nullifying emmiters when the anticreeper is nearby.  For a few of the emmiters, you can shield next to the emitter then build a nullifier such that the creeper doesn't come in when there is an emmision.  For others you can just build the nullifier when its surrounded by anti-creeper.  Just don't neglect shielding your base when necessary.  Building some missile launchers later in the game to destroy anti-creeper in the ring helps too, but taking out emmiters is extremely helpful.