Custom Map #2002: The Last Stands - Part 1 - The Betrayal

Started by AutoPost, February 18, 2013, 10:01:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2002: The Last Stands - Part 1 - The Betrayal

Author: David99999

Desc:
We were once a unstoppable civilization. We ruled the worlds, galaxies, solar systems. THEY were our blessed ones. The Cultivators. The Healers.... But then, they were corrupted... We were overwhelmed, betrayed, killed... This is our Story... X://system/CPU/DataStorage/CorruptionLogs/ERROR ERROR 404 - PROGRAM NOT FOUND ERROR 917 - COULD NOT ACCESS SERVER ERROR &(*$^#%%&@94057783)(7734&*#%*^#&%$&73@7268%$&@&$*@^$) - C0&&UP!E|) ERROR SHUTOFF COMMAND -System01 OFFLINE- -System02 OFFLINE- -System03 OFFLINE- -System04 LOST CONNECTION- -All Systems Offline- ERROR - (1) Program(s) Preventing Shutdown ?://?/?/?/Goodbye World Opening... Goodbye World -Shutdown Complete-

PeterPower

What the- Suddenly the level ended! haha. I didn't read the mission objective and spent like 15 minutes on "pause" moving all my armies into place and building clever shield walls and upgrading my weapons, getting ready for the FINAL PUSH to the emitters!!!! and then I collected the last bunker and the level ended!  I was actually looking forward to advancing on the emitter core. Oh well, you could resubmit this level with the goal to be to kill all the creeper too! :)

After replaying it only collecting the required items it was too easy, especially for all the work you put into the design. It would have been much more amazingly tense to play if you had not made shields available, resulting in having to move your armies to hold off the unstoppable creeper as you collect the bunkers.

Oh yah, and I'm just waiting for one of the CW pros to beat my time by 0.5 seconds. ;)

Coradon

"Oh yah, and I'm just waiting for one of the CW pros to beat my time by 0.5 seconds."

Well technically speaking I did beat you by .7 :)

Bongo

.1 seconds / 3 frames (neener neener neener)

You know what takes about 3 frames? For a fully speed upgraded Packet to travel 5 Sub-Cells from the Ship to a Micro-Rift not in the same Cell as the Ship centre.

If only there was a way for the Ship to be directly on top of the Micro-Rift when it sends packets... :P