Started by AutoPost, February 28, 2021, 05:36:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #901: Nexious 9 Hosilties

Author: Vertu
Size: 250x180

Jimragnark

hi vertu! the creeper rain was painful to me but im ok
also i really like the V-structures like the reactor and the betha re-skin and the shield too
also i wanna give you a hint:many players dont like hard or expert maps i don't know why but i know that maps with moderate dificulty receives a high rating
especially particle fleet. of course im not forcing you to do easy or moderate maps but maps with increasing difficulty because they will undestand that the maps is getting more challenging so they will start training on previous maps or even the hard map to complete and uses this strategies to use on next maps and learning new useful strategys too,and even some time the peoples will rage quit sometimes but all they need to have is willpower and determination and don't give up so easily and will try again and again and again,and gonna win after a while.
remenber the map can be extremely hard but is not impossible to beat
all you need is training and determination and willpower to beat the map

good luck for everyone and good luck vertu.
signed
JIMRAGNARK

Vertu

I have some plans for future maps to help ease the difficulty. I personally had a lot of fun on this one. :P
Though I sure as hell did not want to redo it even after seeing a mis-timed spore launcher.
Life isn't fair because we say it isn't. Not because it is unfair. In fact, it is so fair we want to say it isn't and do.