3 Days, 1 Week, and All Time lists...?

Started by cvtfwlbt, May 11, 2014, 08:50:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cvtfwlbt

Sounds pretty dumb to ask, I know, but what do "3 Days" and "1 Week" mean in the scores lists? I replayed two Arc Eternal maps today, improving my old, probably only times, and the new times/scores did not appear in the 3 Days/1 Week lists, only in the All Time list. I reasoned that, somehow, I had to be playing from the future ;D but nothing like this has happened to me before, I've only been playing The Outer Sectors after leaving Arc Eternal, and among all CW3 there are very few maps, if any, that I have yet played more than a couple of times. Has this anything to do with the fact that it is not a first time play, as in within 3 days or 1 week from first play, but a later resubmission? As in, a division between players that have only been playing the map for 3 days, 1 whole week, or forever? Version 2.01

knucracker

3 days and 1 week apply a filter on the query to only pull scores submitted in those time ranges.  Now, resubmissions do not update the date/time stamp (I believe) on the scores.  I changed that a month or so ago for a different reason.