Alpha map glitches

Started by knucracker, October 24, 2013, 03:22:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

knucracker

If you have discovered an Alpha sector map that does not seem to operate correctly (invisible enemies for instance), post about it here.  I want to get the maps cleaned up in the next day or so....

NNR_Alex

I mentioned before in another thread TonyP2000 seems to have a few of these.  Warzone had invisible spores (My beams would be firing at nothing)  And Countdown at the top of the map had some invisible enemies that my nullifer blasted and left behind Power Zones.

MizInIA

i have invisible attackers in J : The Pit    but maybe it is supposed to be that way.

TLMike

And, as was mentioned in another thread, TP's trains weren't tallying correctly.

thepenguin

Quote from: TLMike on October 24, 2013, 07:28:22 PM
And, as was mentioned in another thread, TP's trains weren't tallying correctly.
They now appear to do so, I fixed the map.
We have become the creeper...

daniels220

I know they couldn't be in the video, but the Gliders on "Aether" can't be shot at by snipers, unlike in the story mission where they also appear.

Grauniad

Quote from: daniels220 on October 28, 2013, 09:24:47 AM
I know they couldn't be in the video, but the Gliders on "Aether" can't be shot at by snipers, unlike in the story mission where they also appear.

That's central to custom units - you never know from map to map whether they will behave consistently.
A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

hapes

This one makes me sad, because the game mode looks like a LOT of fun.  Seems like you could terp up a set of switches that reduce the # of terps you need, but that might result in a more complicated tree.

TLMike

Quote from: hapes on October 28, 2013, 11:18:15 PM
...TP's trains....

This one makes me sad, because the game mode looks like a LOT of fun.  Seems like you could terp up a set of switches that reduce the # of terps you need, but that might result in a more complicated tree.

In V's new Beta build, TP's Trains Tutorial is working correctly. (Though, the scores are not, which is a sad thing.)

thepenguin

Quote from: TLMike on October 28, 2013, 11:22:47 PM
Quote from: hapes on October 28, 2013, 11:18:15 PM
...TP's trains....

In V's new Beta build, TP's Trains Tutorial is working correctly. (Though, the scores are not, which is a sad thing.)
what's wrong with the scores?  I may need to look at this.
We have become the creeper...

TLMike

Quote from: thepenguin on October 29, 2013, 07:51:13 PM
what's wrong with the scores?  I may need to look at this.

V said the GUID for the map was too long, you know, 'cause it's like 40 words (kidding :P), but he fixed it.

Flamerion

I'm with the version 1.04 but i'm still having the invisible bug in the pit by J.
Also... In Super Tower (the first one) by J my things are being blow up and my snipers are firing at blank, are there invisible enemies too.
When will it be fixed?

Grauniad

A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

Jacobkolstad

In Hoodwink - Tide, some creeper appears as anticreeper, but it still destroy my buildings.

TLMike

I don't see how that's possible.