Custom Map #1124: Trenched In (1.4). By: Jaxome

Started by AutoPost, September 09, 2014, 02:57:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1124: Trenched In (1.4)

Author: Jaxome
Size: 256x130

Desc:
This map is still being tweaked and I haven't put in any story yet. Let me know if you have any suggestions or if you would like to help me improve it. Updates: Added; Spore Tower, More Digitalis, Runner Nests, Emiters, More Tech artifacts, More Ore Deposits, Tweeked; Spore Output and delay, Runners, Emiter Output, Terain, Anti-Air Zones, Ore Packet Special Thanks to, neoexdeath and Khotekki, on the forum for their ideas and feedback.

AbrahamC

Jaxome is an alias that I use to post my "maps in progress".
Victor: I did something bad.
Echo: What did you do?
Victor: Nobody will tell me.

My Stuff -
Maps By AbrahamC CW1
Maps By AbrahamC CW3

teknotiss

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Asbestos

You're not supposed to put unfinished maps on Colonial Space. You have to post them to the forums first if you want feedback.

warren

Normally I do not like large maps, but I played 1.0 and found two flaws.
1) You can steal the techs at the beginning. Especially the two key ones.
2) On such a large map, I want a challenging wave of creeper at the end.
  Building that Inhibitor will go a long way to that end. So will that extra digitalis.
  Remember: inhibitors automatically make anything behind them irrelevant.
   Edit: Those emitters near the inhibitor should probably go up to 60 or even 100.
3) I hate only having one terp on a map that needs terraforming.
Edit: That four second spore tower made me finally turn off those alert game features. (which are generally more annoying than helpful anyway. Someone should make a silent run high speed spore tower CRPL.)

PMouser

Hi, how to shoot down all those spores on so little energy, otherwise how to do this. this map is too hard the way it is.
Hi, I am a Bible believing christian.
I am a Youngevity distributor.

PMouser

Hi, I am a Bible believing christian.
I am a Youngevity distributor.