Custom Map #6682: KCC-06 CRAZY CLOUDS. By: yum234

Started by AutoPost, October 19, 2018, 12:23:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #6682: KCC-06 CRAZY CLOUDS

Author: yum234
Size: 256x120

Desc:
Kajacx Creeper/Anti-Creeper Clouds game. New feature: Evaporators with limited range of attack (visible by mouse white ring). Very hard game, but you can convert enemy evaporators into friendly evaporators which will produce anti-creeper clouds. Don't forget at the end of game to destroy also all friendly evaporators to win! #ThanksToKajacx #GoodLuck

D0m0nik

I didn't use the friendly units at all on this one. All those PZ's = unlimited power and PZ berthas. Great battle though,the enemy clouds nearly broke through on a couple of occasions.

There is one slight issue with the this format

Spoiler
You can create a cannon and then fly it up and down the right hand side of the map without ever landing and all the clouds will endlessly follow it. This can make advancing a lot easier but does make for a large build up of creeper.
[close]

Twi

Fun! Something to pass on to Kajacx, though: friendly evaporators started lagging like crazy the moment the last emitter was destroyed. (due to constantly lookign for and not finding a target, I'd assume?) (might have also been autotarget berthas but I don't think those were the issue)
Currently watching: ARIA, Dog Days, and other unlikely things.
And some likely things, too!

Loren Pechtel

Tough one--took 4 tries before I survived the start.

I can confirm the lag problem, the instant the last emitter was down the game lagged badly.  I don't think the evaporators should be required kills--they are basically neutral, aiding whoever controls them.

I can also confirm the clouds target unbuilt units and they target nullifiers, something spores do not.

yum-forum

Scripts was improved by Kajacx. In next game target of friendly (converted) evaporators will be not only emitters but also nearest enemy evaporators. Something like small cute CW3 ANIME - battle between 2 groups of clouds with helps of player!  :)
Also at the end of game will be not necessary to destroy friendly evaporators to win.
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

yum-forum

1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last