ETF: The Series

Started by eighttailedfox, October 03, 2011, 01:19:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eighttailedfox

ETF19: The Middle of the End

Is in the upload list. See. I told you sometime in December. Think of it as a New Years present.

eighttailedfox

Unfortunately I'm not quite sure when I'll be able to get ETF:20 done. (I haven't started on it.)

To make up for this, when I finally get the time to do it, I will release the Bonus ETF as well.

Sorry to anyone who has been waiting patiently.

CobraKill

Quote from: eighttailedfox on January 30, 2012, 11:38:04 AM
Unfortunately I'm not quite sure when I'll be able to get ETF:20 done. (I haven't started on it.)

My worst nightmares have come true! I don't know how I'll live.
Never trust a computer that doesn't fit through your nearest window.

eighttailedfox

Quote from: CobraKill on January 30, 2012, 05:15:25 PM
Quote from: eighttailedfox on January 30, 2012, 11:38:04 AM

My worst nightmares have come true! I don't know how I'll live.

I know, right? It's the finale and everything.

eighttailedfox

ETF20 and ETFB are BOTH in the upload list. Tis the finale of what I assume is the longest running series in CW2 history with a continuous story. Starting at map 100 and ending with map 807. 21 maps I submitted and 786 submitted by others.

If anyone has any questions of the lore and story. Feel free to ask me in this thread.

SmileyCoder

I am really looking forward to it. Alot of people start series but never really "finish" them. And with 21 maps even, that is quite impressive. Furthermore each of your maps feature different tactics and graphics.

Very impressive all in all.
Best of luck with your game,
TheSmileyCoder

TheSmileyCoders YouTube channel feat. tutorials on using Treeviews in Access
I might have promised fool proof, but I never promised user proof.

lich98

I'm stuck with my series, has a story behind it but not the best. I need more time to go work on it :P
I love Mickey Mouse more than any woman I've ever known.
-Walt Disney
This is like deja vu all over again.
-Yogi Berra

eighttailedfox

And both are up. Mwhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahaahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhyahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahaha... my fingers got tired.