ETG: The Second Series, A Look at the Cast and Multiverse

Started by eighttailedfox, March 07, 2012, 01:36:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eighttailedfox

"The war is never over. Only the battles at hand." - Ender

Ender. Little is known about this man. But it is clear Ender has thrown away his humanity in order to fight the Loki. He was the last left alive in his timespace. Always running from the Loki-summoned creeper. Ender gave himself to the creeper and became one with it. He became the Ender Creeper. With his new found Alto-Creeper form, he launched an assault on the realm of the Loki. Entering the Loki realm he was instantly faced with inevitable doom. The Loki's strength came hammering down to crush him. Ender put up what fight he could and bound one Loki within the Alto-Creeper. Retreating, he closed the path behind him. Ender and the Loki fought in a death match. Ender won, but felt little in it. Ender had seen the depths, and he would never be the same.

For a long time Ender wandered. Until he came to realize space was warping due to the Loki. So he set out to stabilize the Multiverse.

--------------------------------------

"If it is my Sin, I'll overcome it." - Commander Chisame

Chisame is a woman of mystery. Born from a cloning pod from her future self's DNA. She watched Abraxis on his journey through the stars to find hope. On Colony Prime she grew up until she reached the age of 26. Abraxis took note that she no longer aged or grew. He trained Chisame, even while he raised his own family and lost it. After the loss of Aliana, Chisame took a more active role. Studying to command a Liberation Ship. Chisame fought on the sidelines of the Styglek war. Studying the new technology brought forth. With the return of Aliana, the two worked together. Finally commanding a Liberation Ship she created a team, and with it the events of the Revy Paradox (ETF) took place.

Finally meeting Platius face to face, she learned of her own heritage. But she had yet to learn why she didn't age. Before this question came to mind Ender appeared before her, asking for her help. Chisame went with Ender to another timespace.

"So long as I continue to breath, there is hope" - Lieutenant Chisame

A woman from another time and space. Who was born the daughter of Aliana. Chisame doesn't talk about her home. No one would find it if they looked for it. The last sentient life in her timespace. The last person left to fight against the creeper onslaught. Hunted to the very ends of the universe. Why did she continue to fight? What did she have to fight for? Chisame fought until she ran out of resources, time, and places to run. In the final moments before her ship was destroyed, Ender reached out to her. Chisame fought for her life, and took his offer.

"There is no illness that does not have a cure. Only illness with no known cure." - Doctor Kaede

On the eve of space travel for her people, a disease never seen before swept across her homeworld. With precious days until all life would be extinguished, Kaede developed a cure. With a rejection rate of 1%, her people were saved. Looking only to their own health, they didn't not see the calamity that fell from the sky. The Creeper Emitters ran down upon her world. Creeper flowed across the land swallowing all.

In a last ditch effort to save some of their people, a hand-full of people were chosen. Kaede being a doctor of unmatched brilliance was one of the few. The first and last ship left the world and traveled into the depths of space. Unable to find a world to build a future, and supplies running out. Kaede and the others entered stasis, in the hopes of one day coming upon a world to build a future. A future that would never be.

Ender woke Kaede up. Kaede opened her eyes to find the others in stasis had long died. Ender reached out to her, and Kaede accepted.

"There are no limits to technology. Only limits to those that can build it." - Engineer Greg

Four worlds were colonized by his people. The first world fell silently in the dark. The second revealed the threat of the Creeper. The third showed just how strong the creeper were. The forth took a stand. Through his work, his people swore that Greg could bend the very fabric of reality to his will, and build machines to do anything. Greg had seen the fall of the third world, and with it he knew he needed to forge weapons to fight it. As the threat loomed closer Greg created a planetary defense system, along with all the space ships at hand, the creeper never reached the world.

Exhausted, used, and broken, the defense Greg and so many others built had barely managed the impossible. For ten days the world thought it was safe. For seven days new ships were built. 2 days too late the Creeper attacked once more. Annihilating everything that was left, the Creeper took the world. Twelve unfinished ships took flight off the world. Ship 6 carried Greg.

Each ship went it's own way. Greg elected to stay and fight. Developing new technology and weapons, he fought a losing war. Eventually he created a dimensional warp drive, and was force out of his timespace in order to stay alive.

"If one universe can exist, then so can infinite others." - JORDAN

Each universe can be defined by it's timespace. A timespace being an all of a universe that cannot interact with another universe. There are few that can overcome this timespace barrier. Platius, the Loki, and Ender are such few.

The Alpha TimeSpace - The Universe in which the Loki's attempts to purge were stopped by the humans and Styglek resistance. Commander Chisame's TimeSpace.

The Omega TimeSpace - A Universe in which the Loki won. The only survivor is Lieutenant Chisame.

The Theta TimeSpace - The Universe in which humans were all but wiped out. The lone human survivor being Doctor Kaede.

The Delta TimeSpace - A Universe where the remnants of humankind are scatted and count less then a hundred. The Styglek being extinct. Engineer Greg's TimeSpace.

The (Unknown) TimeSpace - A Universe that has long been purge of all things. Ender once came from this TimeSpace.

"Given the right circumstances, any person can overcome any threat. I just help those circumstances fall into place." - Platius

ETG: The Second Series.

In Development.

CobraKill

Is both Chisamaes the same person, the same from opposite universes, completely different, or something else? Why is there two? And how did JORDAN come back?
Never trust a computer that doesn't fit through your nearest window.

eighttailedfox

Quote from: CobraKill on March 07, 2012, 09:18:56 AM
Is both Chisamaes the same person, the same from opposite universes, completely different, or something else? Why is there two? And how did JORDAN come back?

Both Chisames are the same person but from different TimeSpaces. Despite having the same DNA and similar looks, they have different personalities.

And who says that is the same JORDAN you know and love?

CobraKill

Quote from: eighttailedfox on March 07, 2012, 11:58:26 AM
Both Chisames are the same person but from different TimeSpaces. Despite having the same DNA and similar looks, they have different personalities.

And who says that is the same JORDAN you know and love?

Okay that's what I though...

It's confusing to name JORDAN the same as the other one though.

Look forward to it!
Never trust a computer that doesn't fit through your nearest window.

eighttailedfox

A Quick Update

Due to my work in L4d2, I have had no to little time to consider working on ETG.

That said, I am still alive, and I do check these forums (CW2 custom section anyway) pretty much daily.

So some information.

ETG will be released in 5.1 parts. Which I'm calling Arcs.

The first Arc of ETG, Ender Arc, will be the first to be released. This 2-map Arc will cover the introduction of ETG. As for a release date, I'm currently aiming for the 10th of May, 2012. In which both maps will be uploaded at the same time.

The second Arc, will be 3 maps, and I do not have a date set for when I'd like to have it out.

ETG in all is planned to be 21 maps long.

So yeah, that's all I have to say for now.

PS. For those who are wondering what ETG means. ETG = Eight Tailed Generation

Ebon Heart

I just knew someone was going to comment on this thread. ;)
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. The smart left a long time ago.
Check out the amazing A Tragedy Forgotten CW2 map series!

eighttailedfox

Quote from: Ebon Heart on May 02, 2012, 06:56:35 AM
I just knew someone was going to comment on this thread. ;)

I love it. It shows I have fans.  ;D

Mr.H

I better get around to finishing the first series  ::)
Good evening/morning/night/afternoon
You are now reading my signature...
Stop reading IT!

eighttailedfox

Disappointment. That's the feeling you should be feeling as you read this update.

Due to a combination of stupidity, power, and lack of internet, I lost my ETG folder.

What this means:

-No Arc 1 today.
-I have to remake ETG1 and 2 from scratch.
-You get to feel bad.

Again, sorry aboot this.

mpete

sorry for any misspellings.
signed,mpete

legoboy

... i dont know what to say ...
:-\

it sounds intresting, but its jus sad to know that there is no release today....
do you know when there is an release ???

ps: from what i hear it sounds realy cool keep up the work ;)

eighttailedfox

Quote from: legoboy on May 11, 2012, 02:04:23 PM
it sounds intresting, but its jus sad to know that there is no release today....
do you know when there is an release ???

Pretty much whenever I get around to remaking the levels. I was even skeptical aboot getting them by the 10th. Losing them just made it worse. So for now...

Before the end of the month. I have other things going on, so I can only do it in my spare time. Which is like 20 min a day (for CW2 anyway).

As for everyone else, if there's anything to want me to do, (asides from releasing maps) ask, and I'll see if I can help you.