Custom Map #6650: CSM-46. By: yum234

Started by AutoPost, October 13, 2018, 04:35:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #6650: CSM-46

Author: yum234
Size: 256x99

Desc:
Cornucanis Style Map. White color inside gates mean that only anti-creeper can enter to gates system. But in the system of gates with the same color output of creeper or anti-creeper possible also through gates with white color inside. #BravoCornucanis #GoodLuck

Loren Pechtel

You've got me here.  Once the creeper starts spilling over the walls around the gates to the NE of my start that's it.  I see nothing to do.

yum-forum

Please try again!  :)
Start a little tricky but not too hard! Only pure logics. ;)
P.S. Hope, it will be interesting to solve puzzle...
P.P.S. If not I can make spoiler.
P.P.P.S. Yah... I already got rate "1"
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

yum-forum

last

Loren Pechtel

I see how to capture and hold 4 towers.  There's one more I could capture but when it spills over the walls I'll lose it.

I can terp one of the problem spots to level 9 (whether this is enough I don't know) but I can't reach the other.

teknotiss

i got trapped early on too... do I need to guppy over to that AC platform and terp around the AC boosters to keep them on or something?

bit stuck!

and yum please don't stop creating!   your maps are great!  8)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

yum-forum

Quote from: teknotiss on October 13, 2018, 07:32:27 PM
i got trapped early on too... do I need to guppy over to that AC platform and terp around the AC boosters to keep them on or something?

yes. you should send guppy and terp.
please, see screenshots
last

Twi

Black holes are funky. But yeah, terp some walls around those towers/boosters and that'll go a long way towards making things easier. I watched them flip on and off for a while before I was like 'you know, I could probably help a bit here'. Was an interesting map. They're all interesting maps! Very puzzley, which makes me quite happy to play them :D
Currently watching: ARIA, Dog Days, and other unlikely things.
And some likely things, too!

Thimotty

Or you can simply open the two red gates fast so you can get the higher ground before the enemy :)
Just don't open the ones that creeper pour in...
Very interesting map!

Johnny Haywire

Yeah, I really liked this one!

One question though... it says in the description "White color inside gates mean that only anti-creeper can enter into gates system..." and then there's a long "but" description.

Do you mean that White color inside the gates means that only anti-creeper can enter into the gates system unless the gates are the same color? I'm not getting what the significance of the white inside the gates is.

Great map, Yum! Loved the start especially - pretty easy to jump to 80 production really early on. Almost needed to pause this at one point  ;)

Thanks for your maps! Keep creatively creating!  ;D ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

Pnevma

Quote from: Johnny Haywire on December 29, 2018, 01:00:24 PM
One question though... it says in the description "White color inside gates mean that only anti-creeper can enter into gates system..." and then there's a long "but" description.

Do you mean that White color inside the gates means that only anti-creeper can enter into the gates system unless the gates are the same color? I'm not getting what the significance of the white inside the gates is.

It means that white color inside means that only AC can enter, but both AC and C can leave (which it is and how much depends on how much creeper there is around other gates of the same surrounding color, and which colors they have inside)

Johnny Haywire

Ah, ok thx. That's helpful  ;D

Hope there's not a pop quiz on that later! ;)
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

toolforger

The "white dot" description was confusing, and it seemed like there's some kind of threshold but I never found out how exactly they work.
Anyway. I didn't see the need to play with the black gate, it all pretty much played itself after I got the first big area covered. Some setbacks, but there was always a large area being flooded all-at-once through those many gates that whenever I lost an area, some other area with towers got flooded and i got everything back before I even had to do something. It was a bit strange - nice you don't have to pay for your goof-ups, but nothing left to do either so why am I even playing this...

yum-forum

last

yum-forum

last