Strip laying and slider

Started by bobthebike, October 18, 2011, 03:56:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobthebike

Would it be possible to "strip" lay units and techs in the same way you can mining ops(red X's)
and a slider in the tech upgrade chart instead of click / confirm. keep the confirm

Cavemaniac

Quote from: bobthebike on October 18, 2011, 03:56:34 PM

Would it be possible to "strip" lay units and techs in the same way you can mining ops(red X's)

I'd love this (it was mentioned before but never came to anything) as I often lay down loads of reactors, blasters etc at the same time.

And related to building, but off the 'strips' topic, I note that it is possible to 'build' a unit in a place where your beacons reach, but there is no possible packet path (i.e. a sealed chamber), but obviously, construction does not begin until a path is established. I'd love the ability to 'build' units where your beacons can't reach (call it a planning mode) in preparation for your beacon field expanding that far.

Quote from: bobthebike on October 18, 2011, 03:56:34 PM

and a slider in the tech upgrade chart instead of click / confirm. keep the confirm

NOOOOO!

I hate the confirm! I rejoiced the day I was able to turn it off for good!

Not that I'm against improvements, you understand - it's just the infernal extra clicking that drove me nuts...
Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

hegemontree

strip laying units would be excellent