creeperworld2 not running after last update

Started by xing, October 14, 2011, 04:58:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xing

all I get is a adobi air licence agreement window - when I hit agree nothing happens

xing

the map editor also is now no longer working too - they are both stuck only showing the licence agreement and closing whatever I press on the agreement

xing

found problem and fixed

for some reason adobi air could not right to the licence agreement file under C:\Documents and Settings\%user\Application Data\Adobe\AIR\eulaAccepted

MadMag

Aha.. So the fix was to run the installer with admin rights?

xing

I was under admin so I don't know what the problem was - i found out waht adobi wanted in the file and edited it manualy to fix the problem

knucracker

I'm glad you figured this out.  I'm not sure what would cause this problem with air.  Did you figure this out on your own or are there some other sites that document this problem?  I've had one other support case that was similar to this but it was  from a week ago... Before I released this update, but after air 3 came out.

--Edit--
Also, what OS are you running?  Is it XP SP3?

xing

Quote from: virgilw on October 14, 2011, 09:26:33 AM
I'm glad you figured this out.  I'm not sure what would cause this problem with air.  Did you figure this out on your own or are there some other sites that document this problem?  I've had one other support case that was similar to this but it was  from a week ago... Before I released this update, but after air 3 came out.

a little from sites - a little from just playing around - the air help site tells you where the log file is so I opened it up and in there was the error that it couldn't Wright to the file so got what the file should be from another PC and manually changed it on mine

Quote from: virgilw link=topic=8453.msg56681Also, what OS are you running?  Is it XP SP3?
/quote]

yes

MadMag