Random walking robot? [possible spoiler?]

Started by uberubert, October 12, 2013, 12:40:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

uberubert

Ok! First off, I love this game! It is everything it should be, and possibly better than expected....!

Now then to my question.. Suddenly I have a robot-looking thing walking across my playfield, and I have no idea why. (refer to the following link for visual stimulation towards my question)
http://uberubert.com/cw3.randomwrobot.png

Now then... If this is normal, then please do NOT tell me what this is. If this is not normal, then please, do NOT tell me what this is other than telling me that is is a bug.
I have no idea why this robot appeared, and I'm certain it's part of the game. Why is it part if the game now, without me knowing what it is, and seemingly being the producer of this robot?

Oh well! I'm still having tons of fun regardless of this random robot-being. Great game!

Hoping for some answers to a useless question.
Uberubert!

edit: This was on Arc eternal: Apex: meso
edit2: OK, I'm getting it somewhat, it seem to stem from the third pyramid  I've captured. I'm guessing it's a future weapon or something. I'll probably ignore any replies as to keep this thing interesting. Sorry if you thus feel ignored! :D haha!

Grauniad

Based on your request. I will accordingly NOT tell you anything. :)
A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

uberubert

Haha, I love that reply for every kind of reason!

Grauniad

Perhaps you will permit me to suggest that many of the later-stage maps in the Arc Eternal was constructed with the CRPL-based custom units?

Katra

I call them AACM s.  :D
Spoiler
(Ambulatory Anti-Creeper Missile) Launched from the pyramid when you connect it to your network.
[close]
Power. Power! I must have more POWER!

Grauniad

Well, they have an older, more traditional name. :)

Spoiler

[close]

Neko187

Everything is too long a list to work with.
No one knows everything about anything.
No one knows something about everything.
Everyone knows something about something.
Anyone could be the world's foremost expert on something.
Anyone who thinks that just because they didn't already know a thing, it must not be true or important, is an idiot.
-OSC

teknotiss

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Grauniad