Custom Map #55: The Bren System - Distant Outpost Part 1

Started by AutoPost, August 23, 2011, 04:01:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #55: The Bren System - Distant Outpost Part 1

Author: CJA

Desc:
The enemy has found a moon to colonize. You must stop the nexus before the creepers can move on.

Dirtydog

OMG- LOVING THE MAP WAY BETTER THEN THE RANDOM MAPS, BUT I CAN'T KILL THE NEXUS, ANY HINTS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED........

CJA1

Thanks!  The way I did the Nexus was I quickly worked my way down to the bottom part of the map and let the top go for now.  Then set up a few of the experimental lasers to all hit the same spot.  Try that, once the rush of robots is over, it becomes easier.

Katra

I took out all the top emitters before engaging the nexus. (Needed the space for more reactors. ;D) Also hadn't finished collecting all the technytes and gems in the middle so I was able to do two things at once.
Power. Power! I must have more POWER!

Extremist_Pain

Quote from: Dirtydog on August 24, 2011, 11:56:03 AM
OMG- LOVING THE MAP WAY BETTER THEN THE RANDOM MAPS, BUT I CAN'T KILL THE NEXUS, ANY HINTS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED........
use exper bombs to turn thee creeper the nexus produces, opens up the nexus for lasar hit for .1-1 sec. wash rince repeat. took me like 12 bombs* earlier but some missed

* dif map