Creeper Vacuum

Started by knucracker, June 02, 2011, 10:22:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What should happen to vacuumed Anti-Creeper? (read post for full description!!!)

Convert it back into ore
7 (14.6%)
Store it so it can be released later
18 (37.5%)
Hybrid.  Convert to ore, but have a burst button on Makers
23 (47.9%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Voting closed: June 04, 2011, 06:57:56 PM

Ebon Heart

I believe there's just one big tank in the LS that automaticlly teleports greeper to other makers.
EDIT: nvm, just read the blog! I would presume that the on board anti creeper would be released if the maker were destroyed.
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. The smart left a long time ago.
Check out the amazing A Tragedy Forgotten CW2 map series!

thepenguin

Quote from: Ebon_Heart on June 12, 2011, 06:27:20 PM
I believe there's just one big tank in the LS that automaticlly teleports greeper to other makers.
EDIT: nvm, just read the blog! I would presume that the on board anti creeper would be released if the maker were destroyed.

it would appear so (trying not to say too much)
We have become the creeper...

knucracker

Thanks to all for their input on this feature.  I think I have arrived at a final solution, and update 1 will be out shortly. Check the blog for a description of what I did:
http://knucklecracker.com/blog/index.php/2011/06/status-update-june-12-2011/#comments

I will unsticky this top now so we can move on to the release of Update 1 and new things...

Michionlion

nice!  interesting ideas everybody had too...
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!