Custom Map #2057: teks37 mutually assured de-phantom-struction

Started by AutoPost, March 09, 2013, 01:30:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2057: teks37 mutually assured de-phantom-struction

Author: teknotiss

Desc:
have fun with all those phantoms..... and theres a load of points for you when you win. aren't i nice?

yum-forum

1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

DRider

That was different!  A bit frustrating trying to get the LS to go where you want it to.  Nice map. 8)

Angel

All of my maps take a few things:
1. Patience.
2. Saving often/trying different things every time.
3. Knowing that the simple is always wrong.
4. Love for your great Angel who spends hours and possibly days on maps that people hate. :D

teknotiss

cheers dudes, thanks for the thanks! ;)
this was one of the most fun to make that i've done
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

PMouser

i cant nelify the gate ways because they are buried in the ground and if i let the creeper do it, i will die
Hi, I am a Bible believing christian.
I am a Youngevity distributor.

teknotiss

Quote from: PMouser on March 19, 2013, 01:41:11 AM
i cant nelify the gate ways because they are buried in the ground and if i let the creeper do it, i will die

in this map you MUST let the creeper decay the terrain under the gateways (dig down to get it going faster) or you cannot nullify them. once you have let the creeper do the digging there are a 2 dense squares of AC that will let you win quickly, only dig these out once the gates are free
hope that helps  8)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus