Custom Map #1247: The Fountain

Started by AutoPost, June 30, 2012, 11:01:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1247: The Fountain

Author: Viper

Desc:
Please enjoy this fountain drink! Blus Ice Flavored haha.

Helper

Very fun map!
Need to replay and try to break 6:00

TrickyDragon

fun :D  wish it was a bit harder though
This is Life,  Life happens.

viper00900

I really do just make maps that I'd love to play.  I post them for others to enjoy.  Now having said that....I do enjoy a map that is alot harder to beat, last time I made a harder one, it got voted into the basement.   That shouldn't bother me, but it did, because I spent a good deal of time working and testing it to make sure it was playable.  Thanks for you comments tho' keep 'em coming.

Maybe I'll make either a 40 or 60 depth map....maybe :P
Wait until you see this --- oh wait....nevermind

RealAndy

I enjoyed it, you've made some good maps, keep them coming.  And don't get worried about negatives, sometimes some of the best maps have only a limited appeal but without them we wouldn't see the best of what the game has to offer.

teknotiss

yeah i use lots of downvotes as a measure of difficulty. sad that all those who don't like it won't explain why they didn't like it, but so it goes.
i liked this one, speed runs are rarely hard so don't worry about that.
good one dude  8)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

viper00900

What is really sad is I don't intend my maps to be speed maps .  However, I love building the maps, and I love the comments about them, good or bad.  I have a new one coming out, a bit bigger then normal.  I look forward to comments on it as well.  Look for it, Independence Day (shameless self plug)
Wait until you see this --- oh wait....nevermind