Stream please?

Started by strigvir, April 10, 2015, 06:04:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

strigvir

Instead of YT videos you could do ~1 hour streaming sessions showing the game as it gets developed.
It is probably the only thing twitch is quite useful for: showing alpha/beta/theta versions before the release and answering questions live.

knucracker

You know I will do that at some point...
Once I get to a point where the major features are in place and I'm working on the back side of development, that will be a good way to show some things and build awareness.

Telanir

I would 100% watch a stream, some streaming services also allow exporting to YouTube as an afterthought, so you wouldn't be losing that (please continue to upload to YT though when you can, it's definitely beneficial).
Please try it out virgil when you get to that point, that would be amazing.
Want to make genius CRPL? The new top map? You can start here!

Find out more about Creeper World 3 on the wiki!

CW3, The Sleeper Menace!

Own an iOS device? Check out my game Blobivers

Tjgalon

Most times I miss live streams, but I would still watch a past broadcast / youtube video of it :)

Epic4242

Quote from: Tjgalon on April 12, 2015, 02:05:34 PM
Most times I miss live streams, but I would still watch a past broadcast / youtube video of it :)

My thoughts exactly. I would not be able to see the stream but please record it for us "non stream watchers"
:)

Nico

jpwanabe

Quote from: virgilw on April 10, 2015, 07:28:09 PM
You know I will do that at some point...
Once I get to a point where the major features are in place and I'm working on the back side of development, that will be a good way to show some things and build awareness.

Care to link us to your account on your fav streaming site, so we can all follow you of course. Not stalk or anything.

Michionlion

http://www.twitch.tv/virgilw/ for those interested, is where he last streamed. (There's even a highlight!)
"Remember kids, the only difference between science and messing around is writing it down."
                                                                                                                         - Adam Savage

My website
My CW1, and CW2 maps!