Selection of Weapon Range

Started by Rushed, May 06, 2012, 05:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rushed

Yet another bug I found (there will be a screenshot) is one where I clicked a Blaster to move it and it gave me the area size it would take up as the size of Odin City's... It had also happened with SAM's. If anyone can give me feedback on this, thanks.

Rushed

2b3o4o

Do you have the latest version of creeper world?
Do you have the latest version of Air?
I assume your computer meets the system requirements, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

Karsten75

Quote from: Rushed on May 06, 2012, 05:44:34 PM
Yet another bug I found (there will be a screenshot) is one where I clicked a Blaster to move it and it gave me the area size it would take up as the size of Odin City's... It had also happened with SAM's. If anyone can give me feedback on this, thanks.

Rushed

It's a sometime bug. Not important and it goes away. Not going to get fixed, it has been like that at lest 2 years.

Rushed

Quote from: Karsten75 on May 06, 2012, 06:49:50 PM
Quote from: Rushed on May 06, 2012, 05:44:34 PM

Rushed

It's a sometime bug. Not important and it goes away. Not going to get fixed, it has been like that at lest 2 years.

Ah. I had to replay the game because I got a new computer and my mom didn't transfer the data correctly, so I had to start all over on every game. Another sometime bug is when you click a Drone Base when the Drone is "Charging", and if you wait until it is fully charged it says that the Drone is still charging, though you can still deploy it.

I have been noting a lot of small bugs recently. I used to not notice them at all.

[Edit]: It also appears as a "sometime" bug... I will just ignore them.