Custom Map #141: packet journey

Started by AutoPost, September 03, 2011, 09:29:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ebon Heart

LOL, wonderful map. I played through it twice, just because it was so cool. Am I the only one who kinda feels bad for that little packet, it just wanted to pick up it's capsule, and it gets chased all over the place! lol.
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. The smart left a long time ago.
Check out the amazing A Tragedy Forgotten CW2 map series!

UpperKEES

After all the positive comments I read this custom map just had to be the first try myself. LOVE IT!  8)

Very cool what you did and very inventive. I like it when someone spends that much time and effort just to present something great to watch. Thanks for that!

Definitely gonna try your other maps as well! :)

Quote from: Micheal420 on September 03, 2011, 10:33:41 PM
i followed your instructions and nothing happened at all, did i miss out on something cause i did like you said and ti did nothing

Maybe you forgot to select the capsule in your excitement? ;)
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

TheBlaster

i know this is way back in the list. but awesome level! with the new update you have to go in, restart, and then during the black screen, press "p" and then click now just click the capsule and unpause
Whats awesome?Creeper world!

TrickyDragon

This is Life,  Life happens.

Wheatmidge

I just discovered this map. It is amazing. It deserves many many more thumbs ups.

florrat

Thanks for everyone who still submits comments long after I uploaded this map. I still sometimes come back to this thread and read the comments again (it "somehow" always makes me happy). I guess that most of the thumbs down are from players who expect a real map (although this map can be played as a real map).

Special thanks to TheBlaster for providing the way to play this map with the update. You need not to restart, as long as you pause the game already (press P) at the black screen.

Marley

Quote from: florrat on November 26, 2012, 08:31:44 PM
Thanks for everyone who still submits comments long after I uploaded this map.

Well then, here's one that's REALLY late to the party.

That was a blast.  By the end I was cheering the poor little packet on.  Thanks!

skykiller

Somethings wrong with my gameplay ?? (sorry for bumping such old topic :o)

I am not able to get it. In start i pause the game instantly, nano seconds before start, and click on capsule. but nothing happens. I had to build a rift and cleared, but that one packet journey never happened.

bottom line is already filled with creeper when game starts. please help what am i doing wrong?

ea3401

skykiller

Quote from: ea3401 on August 27, 2016, 05:00:45 AM
Quote from: skykiller on August 27, 2016, 12:57:19 AM
In start i pause the game instantly,

Pause before starting the game!

Thanks, got it. needed to pause when the game start black screen comes. This map is so beautiful :wipes tears:

pocketdare

I feel like I'm being punked here ... I must have reset this and tried 8 times. Never released a packet. Tried the moment I left the opening screen. And I guess if I am being punked I must deserve it - I'm apparently a sucker.

Karsten75

Quote from: pocketdare on August 02, 2020, 08:25:37 PM
I feel like I'm being punked here ... I must have reset this and tried 8 times. Never released a packet. Tried the moment I left the opening screen. And I guess if I am being punked I must deserve it - I'm apparently a sucker.

Just tested this (i have great memories of this being one of the most clever maps ever).

If you pause, click on the capsule and then unpause, a packet will flow.