Custom Map #115: Loki. By: creeperwworld3

Started by AutoPost, January 17, 2014, 09:54:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #115: Loki

Author: creeperwworld3
Size: 128x84

Desc:
The Loki is back from very hard hes on the planet named Loki from creeperworld fight off the loki with Skars!

Katra

Thor is no longer the ultimate weapon.  ;)

Spoiler
I just built a bunch of berthas and cruised to an easy victory. Probably faster than I could have gotten Thor built.
[close]
Power. Power! I must have more POWER!

creeperwworld3

Karsten75

It was a good try - you're obviously fond of CW1. :)  However, this map is a good illustration of how much easier They would have had it back then if they had modern technology. :)

Spoiler
And that huge energy pack is simply a dead giveaway.  WHy did you do that?  With 3 CNs, I can simply fly one there, pick it up and build a huge network of reactors (or perhaps even win the game without building it, but one has to wait for the Berthas (or Thor) to complete anyway.
[close]

asmussen

Quote from: Katra on January 18, 2014, 08:52:02 PM
Thor is no longer the ultimate weapon.  ;)

Spoiler
I just built a bunch of berthas and cruised to an easy victory. Probably faster than I could have gotten Thor built.
[close]

Spoiler
You can complete the map with a Thor in 5 minutes for sure, and probably less. Not sure if Helper used a Thor in his ~4 minute time or not.
[close]
Shawn Asmussen

Helper

@asmussen  - yes, I did.
Only took about 2 minutes to build it out.
After that, the attack was straight up the middle.

creeperwworld3

Helper nice job i did 2 but then i kinda took a while cus i dident have much defence

creeperwworld3

karsten i ment to make it easy........  :-\