Custom Map #65: Flip Flop Fly. By: Flabort

Started by AutoPost, January 03, 2014, 09:04:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #65: Flip Flop Fly

Author: Flabort

Desc:
A Medium difficulty map featuring Flip Emitters, a ring of digitalis, and not having to nulify the emitters if you flip them right. #Digitalis #Spores #Flabort #CRPL

rjt

Love the idea of the flip flopping emitters.

Flabort

OK, after some comments in chat, I am going to do what Eduran did with Under Fire, and release a "Hard Version". This may take some time for me to release, however, as beating it is part of the requirements for uploading it.  ::)
My maps: Top scores: Sugarplum, Cryz Dal, Cryz Torri, Cryz Bohz (Click fetch scores, page courtesy of kwinse)

speef

I had a problem in which my weapons would continually target flipped emitters. (Mouseover showed negative creeper output, and every nearby gun was blazing, shooting it).

Moreover, the flipped emitters can actually kill nearby friendly units if they were are touching digitalis.

I think what's happening is that flipped emitters emit AC above ground, but they emit creeper through any digitalis that touches them.

Grauniad

A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

ZackNAttack

There's one problem with this map. After waiting a while, all the flip emitters were emitting AC
Zack on cw3