Custom Map #1302: GMM-07 (ABRACADABRA). By: yum234

Started by AutoPost, January 09, 2019, 02:57:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1302: GMM-07 (ABRACADABRA)

Author: yum234
Size: 250x190

Desc:
GoodMorning Mode game. Big thanks to GM for creating so cool units and support to me! Now I understand that GMM is analog in PF of CSM maps in CW3! Green mire (Anti-creeper) battle against red mire (Creeper). Different units and gameplay but very similar concept. Please, enjoy! #BravoGoodMorning #BravoVirgil #GoodLuck

yum-forum

You need tactic and strategy in this game.

Hint:
Spoiler
1. Remember that you can open and close any controllable bridge(s) in any time. For instance if you open some bridge and red mire strongly attack you very easy to close it.
2. After activation Controllers work even under red mire.
[close]

Good luck!  :)
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

yum-forum

As I mentioned before GMM in PF more or less similar by gameplay with popular CSM in CW3. Struggle between green mire (anti-creeper) and red mire (creeper). 

When I analyzed gameplay of GMM I understood that by some aspects GMM substantially differ from CSM and that aspects make gameplay more interesting:

1. Player don't know exactly level of mire in next part of map when open the bridge. This is big difference with CSM where easy to see level of creeper.
2. Also funny that red mire can (able) to attack territory of player's land in the back side with green mire.

As result - more intriguing gameplay!  :)

last

thewoodenlego

i am supposed to spawn at the middle aren't I. Right now I don't recomend the bottom left.

CyberDyneSystems

Wow, tough! Had to restart to twice to make it,.

I just want to say these maps in particular, this series, it's very clear just how much thought and attention to detail goes into them. thannk you!

yum-forum

last