This topic is for discussion of map #625: Dogs of War

Author: Sorrontis
Size: 256x256

Desc:
Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war! #NoPRPL #PleaseLoveMe

GoodMorning

Quote from: Sorrontis
Please Love Me

...as a Batterer loves a Doppel. (See here)
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

chwooly

Wow, Another Sorrontis map that is beatable by mediocre players.  :o

Are you going soft or have our plea's finally reached you? ;D ;D

I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."
― Robert A. Heinlein

Sorrontis

Quote from: chwooly on February 12, 2017, 04:18:17 AM
Wow, Another Sorrontis map that is beatable by mediocre players.  :o

Are you going soft or have our plea's finally reached you? ;D ;D

I must have made a mistake somewhere. ;) I'll rectify it for the next map JAJAJAJA!
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

D0m0nik

I thought this was a very difficult battle, for some reason I could never get on top of the energy demands, One flightrisk and the Gestalt were all I could manage plus two lathes and a few small ships. I had to destroy dreadnought as I just could not power many ships.

Still a good battle though!

Sorrontis

Quote from: D0m0nik on February 13, 2017, 03:38:33 PM
I thought this was a very difficult battle, for some reason I could never get on top of the energy demands, One flightrisk and the Gestalt were all I could manage plus two lathes and a few small ships. I had to destroy dreadnought as I just could not power many ships.

Still a good battle though!

You get 4 pow-wows. Place your some of your ships just out of emitterpower source range :)
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

GoodMorning

I only noticed two power source ships. Then again, I found a need only for an attack-stopper, a port, and the lathes. Oh, and the HQ and Omnis. But regular recharging breaks for the lathes made it easy. Time, as usual, is not important to me.

Getting to the top via the right and removing the plasma source was useful.

Shields are easily activated by stray shots, so keeping them disabled can help. They are not often called upon here.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.