Custom Map #9858: 9857 spore flipper CRPL. By: builder17

Started by AutoPost, February 12, 2022, 12:24:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #9858: 9857 spore flipper CRPL

Author: builder17
Size: 128x84

Desc:
My remake of map 9857: Spore Ping Pong. Has a #CRPL unit, that changes spore tower to make #AC spores when it's powered up. #Puzzle #Easy #Guppy

teknotiss

the mission ends with the inhibitor (nothing else left to kill) but i don't get the win condition...

any idea why dude?
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

Weasee

Nice take on this map  :D

@teknotiss: did you nullify the inhibitor? You need to figure out how to do that... read the messages!

Builder17

Quote from: teknotiss on February 12, 2022, 06:06:10 PM
the mission ends with the inhibitor (nothing else left to kill) but i don't get the win condition...

any idea why dude?

Like, inhibitor is gone? :) Have you collected the siphon tech yet?

Quote from: Martin Gronsdal on February 12, 2022, 06:45:36 PM
I've seen this before. How?

;D

Quote from: Weasee on February 12, 2022, 07:32:53 PM
Nice take on this map  :D

Thanks!

teknotiss

Quote from: Builder17 on February 13, 2022, 01:54:10 AM
Quote from: teknotiss on February 12, 2022, 06:06:10 PM

any idea why dude?

Like, inhibitor is gone? :) Have you collected the siphon tech yet?

yes, nothing left to collect.

i will replay it later, it might just have been a transient bug! 8)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

teknotiss

i played it the same as yesterday and it worked... oh well!

fun map, a bit of work to get a super fast time though, so some of the speed merchants will love it i am sure...  8)

Helper

Good fun on a Sunday morning.
Thanks,
H

[Edit]
Something tells me D0m took the day off.
::)

D0m0nik

Quote from: Helper on February 13, 2022, 11:13:39 AM
Something tells me D0m took the day off.
::)

I went to that place called 'outside'. Full of actual, physical people, don't go there!

Helper

Quote from: D0m0nik on February 14, 2022, 03:14:43 AM
I went to that place called 'outside'. Full of actual, physical people, don't go there!

I go there every *February 2nd and if I see human type peoples around, I go right back inside.
Scary place.
H

* Brain Cramp. "Groundhog Day" is an event peculiar to Norte Americano's.

teknotiss

Quote from: Helper on February 14, 2022, 04:06:07 AM
Quote from: D0m0nik on February 14, 2022, 03:14:43 AM

I go there every *February 2nd and if I see human type peoples around, I go right back inside.
Scary place.
H

* Brain Cramp. "Groundhog Day" is an event peculiar to Norte Americano's.

true, but most people should have watched "Groundhog Day", if they haven't they are missing out on a classic!