m1 8 days.
m2 12 days.
m3 two months.

m3 Last month, three synchronous.

Then let me be the beginning?

-------------
Perhaps
use the tips....Would be better..
( If the translation is not good, don't care, please ) ; My custom maps: 101 mission

CJY101

Quote from: TommyCogs on June 03, 2011, 07:02:03 PM
I can get all the blasters and survive the initial attack but after the 4 mins when the walls completly break i never have enough energy to hold back the wall... any tips? i wont give up

loop, Is the use of these (See m1) , coupled with speed, planning, other.
So what is the most important.....?

Spoiler

1、first: Guardian Odin City (blaster placement, and health can shore up the next wave)
2、second: the rapid establishment of energy (full use of the land construction,Set aside space to resist the third wave of attacks)
3、third: the protection of each remaining land(blaster firing rate and energy consumption....the relationship between.)
☆ Order is important..

There are six blaster, please take advantage of every opportunity...This helps the second wave
Each wave of attacks, the need to consume a lot of energy, so try to fill the energy of 20/20.
If speed is not fast enough, Please use pause.
If the second wave...Can reach 3 or more energy (3~3.3) , After relatively no problem ..

Good luck. :)

[close]

↓↓↓additional:Complete the curve
( If the translation is not good, don't care, please ) ; My custom maps: 101 mission

CJY101

1 month...
This is the beginning.
(201-0)