Custom Map #1438: Battle of Thermopylae. By: HeartlessVoid

Started by AutoPost, September 17, 2019, 09:49:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1438: Battle of Thermopylae

Author: HeartlessVoid
Size: 480x270

Desc:
Take control of the spartan army facing the persian invaders. Will you succumb to the same fate as those brave warriors or will you change the course of history? -A challenging map inspired by a legendary battle. Use my fleet setup for an immersive experience-

n3s

I didn't do this with your default ship loadout (and honestly after doing it with mine, yours looks like a nightmare) but I did beat this kind of semi-honestly-but-not-really with a custom ship set.

Then I went back with a trainer and unlocked unlimited omnis and tried to overpower that 1500 mire emitter, which took I don't know how many omnis, but hundreds and hundreds, with the backup of around 30-40 cannons (over 3 ships) shooting at the mire. I had to make three huge blocks of omnis and park them in the middle top, middle middle, and middle bottom of the map and then move them all at the same time AFTER I had already made huge groups to plow the struc barrier and lathe the struc and particle emitters.

Then I realized only that 1500 emitter lost health over player mire, but the stunner spawners and ship spawners didn't, which was vaguely disappointing (I wanted to completely deconstruct the enemy stuff on the entire map before going for the progenitor thing) but no one doing this map the legit way would ever discover that.

Anyway, played it twice, liked it both times, good job on this.