Unapproved Map Discussion

Started by knucracker, April 14, 2010, 02:36:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UpperKEES

Description:

Quotehmm. something is very different

Rejection message:

QuoteI have rejected your map because it seems quite hard to beat. Please submit a score yourself, so I can approve it. You can read here how to do this: http://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=980.0
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

UpperKEES

Description:

QuoteALSO KNOWN AS NOOBICIDE.

Rejection message:

QuoteI have rejected your map because it seems quite hard to beat. Please submit a score yourself, so I can approve it. You can read here how to do this: http://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=980.0

ontheworld

UpperKEES

Description:

Quote:)

Rejection message:

SPIFFEN

Oh can you gys correct my lates map that has been uploaded ,
it's called : SPIFFENs Cycel , but the correct spelling is : SPIFFENs Cycle .
If possibel change it int the rest of the text as well ,
or reject the map so i can change it myself an reuploade it .
Edit :
I have made an new uploade with an score , so plz reject the first map .

Thx =)
PLZ THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU CALL YOUR TOPIC ! It will make the search work better =)
My maps : http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld/viewmaps.php?author=SPIFFEN
How to make links

Karsten75

Description: The builders of The Great Wall left one little hole. That shouldn't be a problem for you right? Also look out for a large spore attack!

Rejection Message. The map lags unnecessarily. You stacked a large number of collectors bu tthat does not add energy, since collector energy is calculated by the total green space, not by the number of collectors. Also, making all the techs objects available  at game start is unnecessary, since you can simply allow those techs. If you fix some of these problems and resubmit, we can review again.

UpperKEES

Description:

QuoteThe first staircase goes down -- anyone can do that.  But can you climb a staircase with a 1,000 intensity emitter?

Rejection message:

UpperKEES

Description:

QuoteThe 8th map in the series now Zorak has you on a reef

Rejection message:

UpperKEES

Description:

QuoteSeveral summits and pathways make this map very difficult.  You're energy supply will be stretched to its limits, and this map provides both a difficult beginning and a nail-biting end :).

Rejection message:

Karsten75

Quote from: UpperKEES on July 07, 2010, 12:17:42 PM
Description:

QuoteThe first staircase goes down -- anyone can do that.  But can you climb a staircase with a 1,000 intensity emitter?

Rejection message:

I usually don't like maps with 1,000 strength emitters, but this map's design has features that allow one to overcome the strength of the emitter. I play-tested it and it was beatable. Hence I'll be releasing it.  I couldn't submit the score and I doubt I'll want to spend another 35 minutes of my life playing the map, so it'll  go up scoreless, but it can be beaten if one is so inclined.

ThePhantom

Hey can you change my name from The Phantom to ThePhantom on L&D-2,3-the pit so the author thing keeps the same otherwise reject it so I can resubmit it
This is for the record.. I will not go silently into the night! I will not go without a fight! Tonight I make my final stand! I go forth in the hell I choose for myself, not the one chosen for me! I will return from this hell, or leave this world knowing I died a cause I wanted to die for!
~Phantom

F0R

i know fleet 8 is beatable but it is to hard myself to beat i have tested it and mtw has gotten a total of 4 totems. Trust me its possible.

UpperKEES

Quote from: ThePhantom on July 07, 2010, 08:13:44 PM
Hey can you change my name from The Phantom to ThePhantom on L&D-2,3-the pit so the author thing keeps the same otherwise reject it so I can resubmit it

See your mailbox.

Quote from: F0R on July 08, 2010, 06:34:21 PM
i know fleet 8 is beatable but it is to hard myself to beat i have tested it and mtw has gotten a total of 4 totems. Trust me its possible.

The problem is not only the difficulty, but also the time limit. mthw2vc is a pretty good player, so if even he isn't able to reach all totems and the artifact in time, who will? I understand that you like to release a pretty tough map (aren't these the best? ;)), but please understand that I can only 'trust' you that the map can be finished when I see a score. Maybe posting this map in the map test thread is a good idea.

mthw2vc

Quote from: UpperKEES on July 08, 2010, 07:06:08 PM
*snip*
Quote from: F0R on July 08, 2010, 06:34:21 PM

The problem is not only the difficulty, but also the time limit. mthw2vc is a pretty good player, so if even he isn't able to reach all totems and the artifact in time, who will? I understand that you like to release a pretty tough map (aren't these the best? ;)), but please understand that I can only 'trust' you that the map can be finished when I see a score. Maybe posting this map in the map test thread is a good idea.
I have gotten 4 totems before, but there is no time limit in that one... The issue is that I can't be on all day anymore. I'll keep trying, but unfortunately, it may be a while before this happens. However, when I do finish it, I would appreciate it if it were reuploaded.
QuoteThe 8th map in the series now Zorak has you on a reef
Where is the person who made the map in that description? :( I know I'm in the opening text, but I would rather it be clear who made the map.

UpperKEES

Quote from: mthw2vc on July 08, 2010, 07:51:09 PM
I have gotten 4 totems before, but there is no time limit in that one...

There's a time limit in that sense that about 240 emitters go off after 10 minutes if I remember well....

The issue is that I can't be on all day anymore. I'll keep trying, but unfortunately, it may be a while before this happens.

I know, I have the same 'problem'....

However, when I do finish it, I would appreciate it if it were reuploaded.

If you have an unchanged map you can still submit a score. The map is still in the database and can be unrejected.

Where is the person who made the map in that description? :( I know I'm in the opening text, but I would rather it be clear who made the map.

The map title and author name are always mentioned in the post title, see here.