Unapproved Map Discussion

Started by knucracker, April 14, 2010, 02:36:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaze

Quote from: Karsten75 on June 07, 2010, 11:51:00 AM
Description: If you thought my last map was hard their is no way you will finish this!

Rejection message: You're right, as map approver I'm not even going to try beating it. 9 x 1,000 emitters? Submit a score to prove the map can be beat or it stays rejected.

snip...

Hey can you gimme the file? I think I see how to beat it.

J

Set it as attachment so we can download it. (map with 9x1000)

Karsten75

I will not make rejected files available on a random basis.

Having said that, the author posted a score and I released the map. There is a non-complete warning on the map, but I'm hoping Virgil will remove that warning when he gets .

Karsten75

Quote from: Karsten75 on June 07, 2010, 02:09:47 PM
Description: another map who the creeper will be VERY stronger with time...

Rejection message: Too extreme. Submit a score if you want it approved.

Also released this map with a warning message. If authors want to post maps like this they probably do want whatever the reaction might be.

SPIFFEN

There is no score posted to the map , so the score must have been given in another way .

So i think we should wait until an score is posted , before virgil removes the warning .

EDIT : Sorry wrong map =P
PLZ THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU CALL YOUR TOPIC ! It will make the search work better =)
My maps : http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld/viewmaps.php?author=SPIFFEN
How to make links

Karsten75

Quote from: SPIFFEN on June 08, 2010, 10:16:35 AM
There is no score posted to the map , so the score must have been given in another way .

So i think we should wait until an score is posted , before virgil removes the warning .

I'm talking about this map. It has a score. Germanboy's map does not have a score.

Karsten75

Description: Fast action is the only possible way to protect your initial position.

Rejection:  Top left totem cannot be connected.

Cheesecake

Quote from: Karsten75 on June 08, 2010, 12:05:46 PM
Description: Fast action is the only possible way to protect your initial position.

Rejection:  Top left totem cannot be connected.

Oh please, you toddler, in the email you said "Top right totem cannot be connected" THERE IS NO TOP RIGHT

CAN'T YOU TELL LEFT FROM RIGHT?

Sqaz

Quote from: Cheesecake on June 08, 2010, 01:53:25 PM
Oh please, you toddler, in the email you said "Top right totem cannot be connected" THERE IS NO TOP RIGHT

Depends of how you view it, it's top right if you look like OC. And most important it doesn't really matter here and it seems like you're only insulting Karsten because you were to stupid to test your map.

Karsten75

Cheesecake - nice tie.

Cheesecake

Quote from: Karsten75 on June 08, 2010, 02:59:36 PM

Cheesecake - nice tie.

You're so funny, I forgot to laugh.

Karsten75

Description: It is quite simple to beat although if you cannot see how, you will be beaten when the creeper escapes.

Rejection message: If you wish to create a puzzle map, please play it and submit a score to prove that it can be finished. Score submission method is here: http://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=980.0

(Map image not included so as to not give it away if it is a puzzle map.)

Karsten75

Description:Very easy map.

Rejection message: I'm rejecting this map due to the CPU lag caused by stacking so many units.  Bear in mind that Odin City cannot use more than 32 units of energy. Stacking so many reactors to where you create 64 units of energy simply causes the game to lag. Please consider fixing the map and then resubmitting it.

UpperKEES

I've rejected this map because of insults towards a map reviewer in the description. Please treat other people with respect, especially when they volunteer to do work for this community.
My CW1 maps: downloads - overview
My CW2 maps: downloads - overview

Karsten75

Description: looks very simple. an kinda is. but takes forever to complete.

Rejection message. This map seems to be boring as anything. There is a huge delay before any game activity can commence. It seems not even you have the patience to play it and has thus not submitted a score. I don't have to patience to play it and see if it can be beat. If you want your map posted, post a score (instructions here: http://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=980.0).