Sorrontis Space Development Incorporated [Updated July25 2018]

Started by Sorrontis, September 18, 2016, 05:34:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sorrontis

"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

Sorrontis

"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."

Sorrontis

Johnny Haywire

Seeing your map descriptions makes me want to play this game more. It's been tough since after playing both, I still kinda prefer the gameplay in CW3 but maybe if I can find the time I'll give these maps a try!

Great to see you're still active & making maps... I'm guessing they're as "fun" as your maps in CW3, eh?  ;)

Cheers, m8!  ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?

Sorrontis

Quote from: Johnny Haywire on March 07, 2017, 04:24:35 PM
Spoiler
Seeing your map descriptions makes me want to play this game more. It's been tough since after playing both, I still kinda prefer the gameplay in CW3 but maybe if I can find the time I'll give these maps a try!

Great to see you're still active & making maps... I'm guessing they're as "fun" as your maps in CW3, eh?  ;)

Cheers, m8!  ;D
[close]

Cheers, I've been taking them easy for the past few maps. Life has been hectic, so I take a map every 2ish weeks. And they aren't PRPL heavy. I find that fiendish PRPL that's still fair is harder in PF since the 1 hit to CM kills the ship.

Also, I've been spending about 1/2 of my gaming time on the Bioshock series; and another 1/3 on my own programming efforts + producing my own tabletop RPG rule set. I don't get a lot of PF in as before, but I still love it all!

GoodMorning

I'm glad to know it's not just me. It occurs to me to ask for some evil. Also to try your tabletop RPG at some point.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

Sorrontis

Quote from: GoodMorning on March 07, 2017, 06:06:53 PM
I'm glad to know it's not just me. It occurs to me to ask for some evil. Also to try your tabletop RPG at some point.

Okay, next one will be evil :D And the TTRPG will be published in Alpha probably in the next few months. It's a project between myself and my brother.

Sorrontis

Sorrontis

Sorrontis

Sorrontis

Sorrontis

Bump! You thought I was gone, didn't you? Well, I'm still here.

Sorrontis

I'm still alive everyone!

I'm actually working on map #50 right now. It's just there's so much PRPL code going on right now. It will take some time. Plus, real life prevents me from doing more than a couple hours a week... tops :'(

MrJellyLiker

I would like to join if its even possible, if not just make a list with members xD

Sorrontis

Life has been tough for good old Sorrontis. I barely get a couple of non-sleep free time hours. The next map is almost done. It'll be a tough one with the fleet I'm preparing!