Custom Map #1300: Arrowverse Ep 1. By: GloboChem

Started by AutoPost, January 08, 2019, 01:57:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1300: Arrowverse Ep 1

Author: GloboChem
Size: 480x270

Desc:
This is both my first uploaded map, and the first in a series based on the CW show Arrow and its related shows. In this weeks episode we find Oliver Queen stranded on the Island of Lian Yu. He must become the Arrow to escape.

GloboChem

Hey, just hoping some of the people who have played my map might give any feedback, suggestions, even negative comments are helpful as long as they are polite.  :)  One person even finished in 2.16.1 time!! How did that happen? Did I make it too easy?? Let me know. I will keep making a map a week, but so far my map is rated a 5.6, clearly I have room for improvement here. I hope I do!

Also, if anyone knows, I am not able to set an avatar or signature or any other profile stuff on here. Do I need to earn permissions to do such things or is it just not working for me?

Thank you,
Darth Ronin CEO GloboChem

FOXX

Hi GloboChem,

Welcome to the Forum.
First of all -> that is a nice 1st map. i didn't finish the map but took a look at it in the editor.
If you are ok with your map that is most important. Different players - different likes.

To improve for example this map you could spread out the emitters a bit so the player has a kind of 'journey' to finish the map.
(and reduce the particle count a bit - more emitters with less value)

There are lots of options in the editor, I made a post about making maps maybe that is interesting to read. Lots of Editor options are explained.
http://knucklecracker.com/forums/index.php?topic=30085

If you have questions you can PM me and i try to help.

And lastly -> nice to see you are making a series for PF.

Greets,
FOXX

ps - the fast time and forum avatar i dont know.
The FPAF
For My Maps and Ships!
Including  CUSTOM MODULE MAPS & SHIPS

Sorrontis

Hi GloboChem,

you should be able to update your avatar. make sure its the right size (kb, and pixels) and the right format.
"If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion."