Custom Map #58: nexus x4

Started by AutoPost, August 23, 2011, 08:01:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #58: nexus x4

Author: amigo1

Desc:
just like the name describes. there are 4 of them. have fun!!!

Ebon Heart

Pls don't overuse the nexi... At the very least, put them in the center. :P
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. The smart left a long time ago.
Check out the amazing A Tragedy Forgotten CW2 map series!

PapaBear

why cant Ikill the Nexi - !nothing will even touch them - I'vekilled everything but thier health will not diminish even with multiple experimental lasers on them. Nullifiers dont  allow placement near them... totaly stuck - help
"Life is but a game" - play on...

Kithros

Quote from: PapaBear on September 03, 2011, 09:31:43 AM
why cant Ikill the Nexi - !nothing will even touch them - I'vekilled everything but thier health will not diminish even with multiple experimental lasers on them. Nullifiers dont  allow placement near them... totaly stuck - help
Dark beams only damage a nexus if there is no creeper under the nexus (the dark beam itself won't kill the creeper under the nexus - you'll have to use something else for that)

Lord_Farin

Quote from: PapaBear on September 03, 2011, 09:31:43 AM
When you point a DB at them, and then detonate conversion bombs in the vicinity, they will do considerable damage (I think this has to do with above comment by Kithros)
Behold, Nexus! Looketh skywards, for thy obliteration thence nighs, my foul enemy!

pocketdare

Always love to try to defeat a nexus before it revs up. If I can't do so I move to the next map. Nexi are absolulely no fun, overused, pains in the rear.