Steam Cloud doesn't backup my projects at all

Started by Builder17, October 11, 2015, 12:00:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Builder17

GameGibu

It is my understanding that all the level files are actually saved in your Documents library on Windows, including both the story missions and every map that you play/download/create. I would have thought that all mapmakers at least would know that... maybe you just haven't done any file manipulation in the making of your maps.
Because of the location of the game files, I don't think Steam has permission to read that library.

-GameGibu
Bringing you Custom maps since 2971!
☆CRPL Master☆

Builder17

Steam Cloud backups only Data folder , but other stuff isn't in it. Not bad actually. Could do some conflicts in Steam Cloud , when there is fully other files in other computer. And you just necroed this topic.  :D
Edit:Necroed=Necroposted.

GameGibu

Bringing you Custom maps since 2971!
☆CRPL Master☆

mzimmer74

Bringing a "dead" thread back to life.  In other words, the thread was last updated on October 11, 2015.  Some people see that as being a dead thread.
Omnipotence doesn't mean the ability to do what is logically impossible. It's possible, therefore, for God to create beings with the kind of free will that can choose between good and evil, but he can't also force those creatures to choose good. If he forced their choice, it wouldn't be free.