Maybe a suggestion

Started by Lioncourt, June 02, 2011, 05:25:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lioncourt

I never noticed if this was mentioned, if it is too hard to do, or if it clashes with some other game mechanic, but when building repulsers, they start facing the same direction, and set to medium, and I was wondering if possible when making them, the game remembers the last setting on the most recent repulser and makes it accordingly...  I love the game, but when farting around, and I am making a bunch of repulsers, I have to fix each setting.
The funniest thing about time is when it doesn't...

Grauniad

Something is in the works to make this easier....
A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon

knucracker

I forget that some of the cool stuff in the current beta hasn't been released yet...
Grauniad is properly preserving the confidentiality of unreleased features, but I'll go ahead and mention at large that the next update will allow control of selected unit groups.

You can double click your repulsors, select a group, and then change their rotation all at the same time (or length, or armed state).  You will also be able to assign a group number to them and recall them later.  Small things, but things to make life a little more convenient when you have lots of units around.

Lioncourt

Nice, ok, I'm just gonna have to wait it out :)  Thank you for responding.
The funniest thing about time is when it doesn't...