Space island maps

Started by pawel345, October 06, 2013, 11:11:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steelwing

steelwing

Quote from: teknotiss on October 28, 2013, 01:06:54 PM
these are from one of the DMD maps i made that got zapped when V went from Beta to Release.
they were posted in a "i don't always overbuild..." titled thread some of us Betas were posting in.
:D
i'm quite pround of that one, it was fun 8)
*hears echos in his head from StarCraft...*
"Insufficient Energy!"
Even with that many reactors, you must have needed a ton of efficiency upgrades just to get enough energy to keep that many Berthas going.

teknotiss

yeah it was maxed out prretty much, peak demand was a little lower than stored supply, and with packet travel distances my energy was back in the green just as the reserves were heading into the red!  8)
was a bit worried when i opened fired i was going to spanner my entire energy economy :D
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

squallsoft

Guys,

I'm currently playing another one. I'm going to call it SPORE NIGHTMARE.... Each Spore Tower spews out 10 spores....

Check out screenshot....

Cavemaniac

Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.

squallsoft

COMPLETED SPORE NIGHTMARE. Wow, it really strained my system!

cooltv27

anyone got a islands map that uses AET range just so, that you have small room for only a few guppies and have that to work with?
uh oh here comes the creeper, QUICK GET SOME BLASTERS READY! wait, wait, wai, FIRE! IM ON FIRE! NO, NO, NO, GET AWA (the rest was taken by the creeper, taken back and eaten)
I has a youtube channel youtube.com/user/cooltv27

Grauniad

Quote from: cooltv27 on November 12, 2013, 09:44:57 PM
anyone got a islands map that uses AET range just so, that you have small room for only a few guppies and have that to work with?

It may be easiest to take a near-perfect map and load it in the editor to make it suit your purposes exactly. :)
A goodnight to all and to all a good night - Goodnight Moon