Texture pack + New shortcut

Started by Miczu555[PL], April 08, 2016, 05:36:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miczu555[PL]

Hello.
I came here to ask if I could replace default Textures with custom ones? and if yes then how?

And second:
Can we get another key shortcut? Draging mouse with M1 and Shift should make grid NxN. Cuz constantly placing collectors in lines is killing me (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ .
Thx  :P

Vanguard

Quote from: Miczu555[PL] on April 08, 2016, 05:36:18 PM
Hello.
I came here to ask if I could replace default Textures with custom ones? and if yes then how?

These are probably two seperate issues and this one would probably find a better home in the forum were people use the editor regularly ( a.k.a. Coder´s corner ) ;).

Currently not at home, so I will try to give a better description this evening.

You can change the terrain as you see fit for your map. In the Editor there is a function for choosing which terrain at which height should appear. You can also use custom images.

For units, you can use CRPL to switch the images. The function is called setimage.

http://knucklecracker.com/wiki/doku.php?id=crpl:docs:setimage

If you need help using the CRPL part, let me know.

J

Quote from: Vanguard on April 11, 2016, 05:03:49 AM
These are probably two seperate issues and this one would probably find a better home in the forum were people use the editor regularly ( a.k.a. Coder´s corner ) ;).
Coder's corner is for code only. Editor related questions probably fit the custom map discussion better.

In the editor, there's a button in the terrain tab that opens a window where you can change the terrain texture (close to the presets dropdown). There you should be able to find a way to import custom images, set them to a terrain height and change the brightness of each individual terrain elevation.

Miczu555[PL]

You guys totally missed point.

I meant, if you could change textures in normal gameplay everywhere; DMD, Arc, etc.
And new shortcut for the same :P

Shockblast DX

That's what I thought you were talking about.   ;D

I've been wondering about that too, and honestly, there should also be a section in the menu for changing the color of the soylent. The soylent color was in Creeper World, and then just suddenly disappeared. I want that back.