Runner's have ROCKETS?!?!?!?!

Started by milkev, April 03, 2016, 05:31:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

milkev

General discussion about how you feel about the fact that runners have freakin' rockets. I've attached an image for anyone who wants a look-see! if you want a bigger image ill get one :) sry if the image is a bit small, idk how to blow it up.

officaily milkevs first post not in the coders corner, have a good one anybody who reads this!

PS to moderators - if you consider freakin' unappropriate language, tell me and ill modify it out and never use it again :)

Builder17

There isn't image and do you mean things runner shoots when it stuns your units?  :)

J

There's an image in the CW2 gameplay discussion board. Please post that here and remove the other topic.

Karsten75

It's a *really* small image, though....

Builder17

Runner shoots these rockets and rockets stun your units when rockets hit your units , ok?

J

I think it is meant as a replacement for the normal runner image. But then I'd lose my imagination that they walk on digi, with these rockets they can fly anywhere.

As for the language, I'd rather not see it on these forums as it doesn't add anything (sentence means the same without) and it makes me think you're just joking instead of contributing to a serious conversation, but I'm not a moderator here

milkev

lol, i thought i deleted the post in cw2 (i posted it there by mistake) then i re-posted this here. wierd xD sorry for that. i cna get a bigger picture if anyone wants one now :) will attach it to the main post

Builder17

No , I am sure these rockets are what stuns your units , look in map with runners , if you don't believe me , J.  :(

milkev

they do stun the units, in the bigger picture i posted, i also added in the area around the rockets so you can see what they are hitting and were they are.

J

That's a better image :) Never knew runners had rockets, I always though their shot looked like the visual effect on the target. Is it a recent secret addition to the game?

milkev

idk, i just noticed it as a little laser when i got bored in testing and paused and repaused the game to see what they were, they travel instantly though so it looks like they arent even there normally. at first i thought they were white lasers.. but they arent even white! xD i dunno about how long they have been in the game, best to ask virgil xD

GoodMorning

Certainly they don't seem new. On normal speed you can see some kind of projectile moving from Runners to units, but I hadn't yet been able to pause when they were on-screen.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

milkev

Quote from: GoodMorning on April 04, 2016, 07:40:08 PM
Certainly they don't seem new. On normal speed you can see some kind of projectile moving from Runners to units, but I hadn't yet been able to pause when they were on-screen.
i literally have hundreds upon hundreds of runners in a tiny area, so pretty much everytime i pause i can see them.

GoodMorning

Provided you have a not-stunned unit for them to shoot at.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

milkev

Quote from: GoodMorning on April 05, 2016, 09:59:47 PM
Provided you have a not-stunned unit for them to shoot at.

they still all shoot at is as the pass by :'D