Chances of CW3 on mobile?

Started by Brommer, December 05, 2015, 12:38:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brommer

I really want to download it on mobile so I could play it anywhere   ;).

thejoe66

I remember a long time ago when the game was being developed that there might be a mobile version, but I think it got cancelled.
"Humanity is probably the only animal capable of hating itself."-The end of Evangelion

Asbestos

The main problem with CW3 Mobile is that the GUI is just too complicated for a tiny phone screen. There are a lot of buttons and not a lot of space to put them.

Darkhole54321

CW3 is a bit too complicated for the likes of a small touchscreen device. I could see a spinoff using some of CW2's mechanics working alright though.

pawel345

Well as you can pause and give orders CW can work on a small screen, it would just be slow and clunky to play. On tablets it would work great I think. Especialy if you could hide the menus.

Brommer

Quote from: Darkhole54321 on December 05, 2015, 02:19:35 PM
CW3 is a bit too complicated for the likes of a small touchscreen device. I could see a spinoff using some of CW2's mechanics working alright though.
Are You sure...

ShadowDragon7015

if you look at something like bloons tower defense with the pop-out menus it could work on tablets and maybe android. not sure about apple though because of profit margins...
Hiding the golden creeper for years to come.