Custom Map #737: Terrible

Started by AutoPost, January 20, 2012, 12:01:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #737: Terrible

Author: albrittbrat

Desc:

CrazedSeal

I decided to try and play it, ended up quitting after 4 minutes.

To be honest, this map just looked seriously annoying. From having little tech, to vsing a nexus.
I'm Back!

TrickyDragon

I agree with crazedseal, i quit after about 20 min, just too much of a haul :/    i loved the playing with fields but this was really annyoing lol   from a design standpoint it is very well done and challenging, yet it seems like it might be too much...........  maybe the nexus there is a bit daunting, along with the amount of creeper that is stopping you from reaching that dark beam.    your work is good n fun but this one just fell i suppose   Happy hunting
This is Life,  Life happens.

krf19053

Unlike hte previous posters, I didn't quit early. REGRET THAT CHOICE. 167 minutes in it is IMPOSSIBLE to kill this nexus. And yes, I know how to kill a nexus. Even with 6 dark beams going etc you cannot control the creeper or drones enough to get a bomb off near the nexus. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME.

Ebon Heart

Quote from: krf19053 on February 19, 2012, 09:14:37 PM
Unlike hte previous posters, I didn't quit early. REGRET THAT CHOICE. 167 minutes in it is IMPOSSIBLE to kill this nexus. And yes, I know how to kill a nexus. Even with 6 dark beams going etc you cannot control the creeper or drones enough to get a bomb off near the nexus. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME.
obviously it isn't impossible, and judging from the times, it can be done in under half an hour.
When the going gets tough, the tough get going. The smart left a long time ago.
Check out the amazing A Tragedy Forgotten CW2 map series!

Kithros

It's certainly possible, suggesting it isn't is just sheer ignorance.

That said, this map doesn't look like it would be very fun - but certainly nowhere close to impossible.