Custom Map #11: Relay

Started by AutoPost, December 23, 2013, 04:56:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #11: Relay

Author: J

Desc:
First map in the units map series (18 maps total). Play this one before playing any of the others as all information can be found here.

Fisherck

While playing this map, I noticed that I had access to all the techs with the exception of the relay upon start. From what I understand of the series this is not intentional, and you should start with no techs in this map (: The good news is that it seems limited to that map, and with the next map in the series, I start with only a relay.
My CW2 Maps
My CW1 Maps
Quote from: Sqaz on August 28, 2011, 02:49:35 PM
The comments are here to comment, dare to use them.

J

That's a side effect of my updated CRPL. I added the message dialogs after playing through all the maps so I refinalised the map with all techs available. This should be the only map with all techs available (I hope this is fixable without re-uploading the map).

So I finalised all my maps with CRPL, then played them all (so I have all keys), after that I had to edit the relay map (in which I suddenly had all techs because I have all keys), finalised it (all techs unlocked), played through (with all techs, like I would normally have) and submitted it, but with all techs for everybody and not only me. Note that with all techs I mean including the tech you can pick up on a map.