Custom Map #542: Creeper Crazy

Started by AutoPost, December 05, 2011, 12:01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J

Nope, I allways have a finger on the p so I can pause at any moment when I want to walk away. The avg time dropped down to 100 minutes.

Submerged06

Quote from: J on December 06, 2011, 03:10:42 AM
Second ring:
Spoiler
same as first, but when the creeper moves out the firsts one block it, and make 4000M AC with it
[close]

I feel a bit silly asking, but, as per your hint I have a question --

Spoiler
Is there a way to convert the creeper into AC? It sounds like that's what you're saying.  I know there's some ore, but that doesn't seem to be enough to simply create AC and fight off the two inner rings -- there's multiple hundred million in there.  I didn't any experimentals turned on or available in the map though?
[close]

J

Quote from: Submerged06 on December 14, 2011, 06:16:19 AMI feel a bit silly asking, but, as per your hint I have a question --

Spoiler
Is there a way to convert the creeper into AC? It sounds like that's what you're saying.  I know there's some ore, but that doesn't seem to be enough to simply create AC and fight off the two inner rings -- there's multiple hundred million in there.  I didn't any experimentals turned on or available in the map though?
[close]
Spoiler
If you build shields in the river and let the creeper flow into the river, density will become very high. When there's more the 2147M in one subcell it should become anti-creeper
[close]

Bongo

Sometimes brains (or pure luck) can beat cheaters. I estimate the best possible time for this map is 17:00 +/- 20.