Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #2526: G00fBall

Author: G00fBall

Desc:

GoofBall

this is my first map so be easy or not but let me know what you think

teknotiss

to reiterate the comment i made during moderation...
"the concept is great. it really didn't need to be so big cos once the drones and phantoms were dealt with it was only a matter of time."
basically once i was safe at the bottom it was a bit dull rinse and repeating for all those chambers.
perhaps you could have halfed the map height and had us going around the bottom of the map with the gateways and just have 2/3 chambers per row?
still as i said the concept is great and the map was fun to begin with, it just got a bit slow at the end.
cheers dude  8)
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

fitz

Sometimes you just have to play a map that second time even if it is "a bit slow at the end" ::)

teknotiss

Quote from: fitz on October 09, 2013, 08:29:51 AM
Sometimes you just have to play a map that second time even if it is "a bit slow at the end" ::)
lol, another challenge eh?
well i was happy with that first run score, but now i guess it's time for a proper go!  :D
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.... Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.... Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?.... Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" --- Epicurus

teknotiss

ok done it  ;) but i'm definitely will not be playing that one again anytime soon!  :D

fitz

teknotiss

Khotekki

I like maps that limit your tech choices (well, sometimes).  But having to dig through a bunch of 25 health ground, having only 2 rifts, and no launchers seriously slows down what is already a long map.  I kind of agree with the other people, taking out the gates was fun, but after that it just became tedious (I only cleared 2 levels of chambers before I had enough).  I wouldn't have minded the size of the map if I had had the tech to clean the map up after the major challenge (the gates).

I liked the overall idea, it just bogged down at the end.

fitz

Quote from: teknotiss on October 09, 2013, 12:20:07 PM
ok done it  ;) but i'm definitely will not be playing that one again anytime soon!  :D

Are you sure? There are no new maps to play at the moment  :P

teknotiss

Quote from: fitz on October 10, 2013, 06:57:03 AM

Are you sure? There are no new maps to play at the moment  :P

CW3 dude, CW3!  ::)
plus twice is enough for that one ;), you can have it!  :D

yum-forum

ok done it  ;) but i'm definitely will not be playing that one again anytime soon!  :D

Are you sure? There are no new maps to play at the moment  :P
Why? Previous (not new) maps not so good?
You really played all 424 my maps?  ;)
If "Yes", =fantastic!  :)
Hats off to those who played! :o
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

fitz

Quote from: yum-forum on October 10, 2013, 04:40:53 PM
ok done it  ;) but i'm definitely will not be playing that one again anytime soon!  :D

I have certainly played all your maps and really enjoyed them.

yum-forum

Quote from: fitz on October 11, 2013, 03:27:03 AM
Quote from: yum-forum on October 10, 2013, 04:40:53 PM

I have certainly played all your maps and really enjoyed them.

WOW! Really fantastic! Thank You! I am happy!  :)

For You as a small present I can create new map on motives of any my previous map.
Only write here number of specially liked map and I will create a new similar type (with additional tricks).
Also anyone who really played all my map can get the same present.
Waiting for number...  ;)
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

teknotiss

well i liked your tower defence maps, 1443 was number 1 i think