Custom Map #8646: Yumazing Concepts Fest 13 RVC-05. By: yum234

Started by AutoPost, July 22, 2020, 05:48:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #8646: Yumazing Concepts Fest 13 RVC-05

Author: yum234
Size: 177x101

Desc:
RVC (Ralfsaft Volcano Concept) - fascinating concept with new Volcano unit created by ScriptMaster Ralfsaft. Volcano create creeper and also flying creeper stones which you can destroy by Beams. Creeper Volcano can be flipped into AC Volcano. Also you have friendly AC Volcano. Any AC Volcano can be flipped back into Creeper Volcano. Welcome to our Volcano Valley! :) #BravoRalfsaft #BravoVirgilW #CreeperWorldForever

yum-forum

Interesting that in game using only Volcanos which can be flipped. In some terms concept a little similar with CSM concept.
1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

Helper

Ha!
My usual approach of building up plenty of power and then attacking in an orderly fashion didn't stand a chance here.
A good time on this one means moving out smartly and don't let those darn volcanoes build up the huge numbers.
Fun stuff, thanks.
H

yum-forum

Video from PRG:  :D

The same game video with 2X speed:

1560 maps in CW2, CW3 and PFE till now
last

Johnny Haywire

I think the animation is a good bit better in this one - stones aren't quite so large and clumsy, although I still wouldn't mind them being a bit smaller.

Love the gameplay on this one! I was able to turtle very quickly and carefully, using 4 berthas to keep the creeper at bay for a bit and then quickly taking the first PZ. Keeping the creeper near the enemy volcanoes at a minimum is pretty crucial... if it builds up too much they spew thousands of stones and you'll need a few hundred beams to stop them, and even then most will land beyond the reach of beams.

Another Yumtastic map! Thanks for making it!  ;D
You disagree with this sentence, don't you?