Main Menu

GamesBought

Started by PMouser, April 25, 2020, 10:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PMouser

I have bought all 4 games and got banned from steam  so how to get them back, i love your games and have paid for creeper 1,2,3 and partical world and to have the money to repurchased. hope i can get them back and have new computer so lost my saves.ty
Hi, I am a Bible believing christian.
I am a Youngevity distributor.

Karsten75

Being banned by Steam (Valve) is pretty unusual. However, we cannot intervene in any way.

I seem to recall you being present on these forums from well before the games launched on Steam. In that case, there is the possibility that you bouthg one or more of the games from the Knuckle Cracker site via Fastspring (who handled the financial transactions) you may still be able to use the stand-alone keys to reinstall the games.

all the games have links at the knuckle Cracker main site for re-downloading them. Then use your stand-alone key to validate them

PMouser

Ye i want to get a hold of him because i lost my keys do to new computer. ty I have been here along time ago and i was planing on playing stand alone ty

knucracker

Send email to support@knucklecracker.com and I'll lookup your info.

PMouser

PMouser

i got my steam account back but i still would like the keys incase that happens again