Custom Map #1400: Shipyard Skirmish. By: Camo_adventure

Started by AutoPost, June 13, 2019, 06:42:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AutoPost

This topic is for discussion of map #1400: Shipyard Skirmish

Author: Camo_adventure
Size: 256x144

Desc:
Target: Formation Controlled Abroshi Shipyard 03 (FCAS-03). Brief: Following the surprise attacks last week, the Abroshi Liberation Movement (ALM) has been able to gain control of various military installations across Abrosh. Included in these are several orbital installations vital for travel and communication between worlds. In accordance with section two of Downpour Protocol we can not allow the ALM to hold them any longer. As a part of our planned counter attack you are tasked with assaulting and r

Camo_adventure

Finally got a new map out today. This should hopefully improve upon many of the things I tried with the last one. Any feedback is welcome.

Kerbal Kowbell

It's a really nice minimap with miniships - well done.
I have no clue why your map got so horribly downvoted - to 5.

(....Nearly as bad as my map - currently at 4,58 - meaning I will not ever make a map again to these unthankful people.  :'( )

GoodMorning

Given that I for a long while has the lowest-rated map in the Exchange - I encourage you to go on, and hone your skills.

Thanks for making maps for us to enjoy.

And yes, ratings are perennially tricky; but we're still looking for a better system.

I hope you'll each return.

(Also ... give it a while, responses hereabouts tend to be made over weeks rather than hours or minutes.)
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.