Knuckle craker please I want to speak to you in privet I got some real concerns

Started by Curtis hurst, May 12, 2017, 01:52:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Curtis hurst

Knuckle cracker I have some ideas and other things you mite want to help improve your game beleave me guys I got lots and you need to hear it I can't give you this info over a chat room ffs answer me

Karsten75

The current games are in final mode. No "official" units or maps are being added. Map makers are free to improvise with CRPL and custom units. You may want to do the same.

GoodMorning

In addition, if you are as eager to share these ideas as you seem, please do so in a thread on the forum. Many ideas can be implemented in CRPL or PRPL, and it is often easier to refer to.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

Curtis hurst

due to the technacalitys of my ideas I cant relay them here thease ideas r as fresh as can be and that's the way I want to keep em please I know its stange but I know what tay can do for the game

Curtis hurst

I'm not some mupit with super wepon ideas 36 and realy thing I can inhance on some of the factors shouch as wind and liqud aspects

J

If you want to share your ideas, why not share them? You can even use private messages if you want, but chances that anyone would steal your ideas are very low (have you ever tried to sell them to someone?)

Curtis hurst

My ideas r to help improve some of the features of the game as far as I'm aware this stuff has neaver been used and Wouldent want knuckle crackers opostion getting it, I can practically rewright this game for them and I'm not joking, I don't do superwepons thay make games way to easy and u lose game play knuckle cracker you realy do need to hear wat I have for you! In fact you been sat on a gold mine last two weeks!

D0m0nik

Curtis - I have been enjoying your maps over the last couple of weeks, they are very good but none of them include any CRPL at all. I would suggest you have a look at putting some coding into your next maps in order to present some of your ideas. The forums here are full of people with fantastic coding knowledge and you will receive a lot of support if you start putting something new and interesting into the game. As it is Knucklecracker is one very busy person who, to the best of my knowledge, has no plans to revisit CW3 as it is now an old game.

Both Play as Creeper and Sleeper maps were whole new play modes invented and constructed by users of the game so you can do an awful lot to add to the game just through coding and through the map editor. The PAC map template was put together by just three or four players and has almost become a game in itself! Perhaps you could put a map out that creates a whole new genre within CW3!

Curtis hurst

Right I've just spent last four hours trying to work out how to use the crpl core, I won't be going anywhere near that sorry guys that's way to hard for me to understand all I got it to do was change shape from spore towers to runner nests and even then it dident do nout I've been trying to follow the guides but going right over my head, it's ment to be a game how the hell you programme the dam thing , think knuckle cracker need to make this more simplified way more

GoodMorning

This is the simplified form.

Scripting can range from simple to complex. CRPL wass designed to be easily understood - but it is still programming, and SVO language-speakers (or Func-Arg language writers) can have difficulty grasping it initially.
A narrative is a lightly-marked path to another reality.

Curtis hurst